Saturday 15 August 2015

Hula Dancing at the Beach

I had fun making this beach themed card. Love this hula girl from MFT stamps! All right, I might be bias as I'm a huge Birdie Brown fan. :D



For those who are interested, here are the steps on how I created this card. 
I coloured the girl first with distress inks and fussy cut her. 


After that, I die cut the beach border and coloured it with distress inks 


When the colouring was completed, I painted the sky before adhering the beach border to the sky.


Then I die cut the background with the stitched rounded rectangle die. The last step was to stick the hula girl to the backdrop and stamp the sentiment before adhering the entire scene onto a top-folding card base.


Products I used in creating this card:
My Favorite Things Stamps Polynesian Paradise
My Favorite Things Die-namics Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX
Elizabeth Craft Designs Beach Borders
Lawn Fawn Cuts Stitched Borders
Ranger Mini Distress Inks



No comments:

Post a Comment