Friday 21 August 2015

Simon Says Stamp Back to School Wednesday Challenge & MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 242

I'm so excited about my first purchase from Stamping Bella! Here is a Petunia stamp that I've wanted for the longest time! It's called 'nice to SEE you Petunia'. I'm so glad to have finally bought it. I'm pleasantly surprised that the image stamped clear and very fine. I love it so much! The stamp is also of good quality and I like the colour of the rubber stamp although it doesn't really matter except that it's pretty pretty! :)

I've decided to make another back-to-school card. This time is to enter the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Back to School.



 The second challenge that I'm participating with this card is the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge Challenge 242. Here's the sketch.


A closer look at Petunia and her chicky mates! Aren't they adorable?


Products that Ive used to create this card:
Stamping Bella stamp nice to SEE you Petunia
My Favorite Things stamps Adventure is Calling
My Favorite Things Die-namics Cross Stitch Oval STAX
My Favorite Things Die-namics Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX
My Favorite Things Die-namics Hip Clips
Tsukineko StazOn Jet Black
Ranger Distress Inks

6 comments:

  1. Cutest thing EVER - not only is that image freaking adorable but you have colored it excellently!! The details you have used to showcase your cute image are so fun and this is one rockin card - so PERFECT for Back to School!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Taunya for your encouraging words. :) You made my day!

      Delete
  2. So cute! Love them with the oversized glasses :) Awesome sentiment. Great take on Simon Says Stamp Back to School Wednesday Challenge. Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those glasses are hilarious! So much fun!

    Susan R. Opel
    Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete