Friday 11 September 2015

Simon Says Stamp Use A Stamp And Blog Hop Wednesday Challenge

I've been dying to using this stamp and finally I have a chance. Aren't the chicks so adorably chic? I made this card for a friend's birthday. She can draw very well and loves drawing people wearing shades so I have to choose an image with the 'people' wearing sunglasses! I've also used her favourite colours in this card - blue and mint (almost!).  I really had fun creating this card as the cute image makes it so enjoyable. :)


I'm entering this card for the Simon Says Stamp Use A Stamp and Blog Hop Challenge. This image has been stamped using Stamping Bella's One of My Peeps rubber stamps. I love rubber stamps as I think they stamp better. The down side is they are bulkier than clear stamps, but still they are better than wood mounted rubber stamps.

Products I used for this glamorous chicky card:
Stamping Bella Stamp One of My Peeps
Avery Elle Elle-ment Wonky Stitches Die
My Favorite Things Die-namics Brushstroke Birthday Greetings
Tsukineko Momento Tuxedo Black Ink
Faber Castell Watercolour Pencils

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Anastasia! The image is adorable and I love the bold greeting.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete