Saturday 10 October 2015

CAS Christmas Card Using Diecutting Technique Only

Hi there! Diecutting is one of my favourite card making techniques. Here I've used dies from 3 brands - X'mas tree from Memory Box, a sentiment from Lawn Fawn, and hearts and the star from Avery Elle.

I've also used one of the Lawn Fawn's stitched borders dies to give a little more interesting detail to the top and bottom edges of the card. 


I love how the card looks in the reflection. It looks sharper. I had a little problem trying to take some clear photos of this card. All in all, I like how this card has turned out. It's a CAS card. Call me slow but I've just learned in the last couple of weeks what CAS actually meant. Do try this out if you enjoy diecutting too. 


I'm entering this card in 3 challenges.
First, it's our IG Crafty Crew easy challenge and the theme set by Kristin is hearts! It's all for good old card making fun! Do join us if you can. :)
Second, it's the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and the theme is Clean and Simple Christmas using Memory Box products.
Third, it's the Lawnscaping Challenge and the theme is Sentiments!


Products I used to make this Christmas card:
Memory Box Dies Sparkling Tree Tile
Lawn Fawn Dies Merry Christmas Border
Lawn Fawn Dies Stitched Borders
Avery Elle Elle-ments Finished Frames Die
Avery Elle Elle-ments Geek Love Die

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Such a great design! Love how everything pops against the black!! So pretty!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete