Tuesday 27 October 2015

Christmas Card Featuring Happy Bear and Grumpy Fox

I love Taylored Exoressions, Especially their Grumplings stamps! Today I've just received my first order from Taylored Expressions and couldn't wait to ink up a couple of my new stamps. So here it is, a clean and simple card created using the Holiday Grumplings and Critters on Ice stamp sets. I've also used the toboggan stamp from Lawn Fawn. Love love love the end result and I really enjoyed every moment of creating This Christmas card. It was so fun to see the scene appear before my eyes. The expression on Grumpy Fox is priceless! Hope you like this card too!


I'm participating in the Share Joy Challenge 8: Sketch + Clean & Simple.


Products I used to create this card:
Taylored Expressions Stamps Holiday Grumplings
Taylored Expressions Stamps Critters on Ice
Lawn Fawn Stamps Togobban Together
My Favorite Things Die-namics Stitiched Rounded Rectangle STAX
Tsukineko Momento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Faber Castell Watercolour Pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment