Sunday 22 November 2015

Christmas Card with London Skyline

London would always have a special place in my heart. It's one of my favouritw cities in the world. On the card, I didn't use my usual go-to colours, that is, orange and dark blue but I think the colours do suit the scene. I love this Miss Anya from The Greetimg Farm. It was really lovely to colour her.


Products I used in making this card:
The Greeting Farm Stamps Miss Anya Scarves
Simon Says Stamp Stamps Nativity
Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables
My Favorite Things Die-namics London Skyline
Tsukineko VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Faber Castell Watercolour Pencils
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, beautiful Christmas card, love the background
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete